With return international flights, 4-star quality accommodation, 27 meals including all meals while cruising, English-speaking tour guides and a Xi'an terracotta warriors extension also available, this dual-nation odyssey is two amazing holidays in one awesome deal!
Add on the Xi'an extension to see one of the modern wonders of the world, the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an!
- Experience Osaka, Kobe & Yokohama (Tokyo)
- Tour Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou & Suzhou
- Marvel at the incredible Great Wall of China
- Visit impressive Tiananmen Square
- Witness the UNESCO listed Forbidden City
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at 'Tongrentang'
- Explore The Bund promenade in Shanghai
- Uncover pearls at a Freshwater Pearl Centre
- Tour a local Jade Museum to see artisans at work
- See Suzhou's Lingering Garden & a silk spinning factory
- Enjoy a tasting at Meijiawu Tea Village
- Relax on a boat tour of Hangzhou's scenic West Lake
- Visit the inspiring Shanghai Museum
- Return international flights (economy class) departing Auckland
- 7 nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- 7 night Japan cruise with Royal Caribbean International
- Sail aboard the 5-star 'Spectrum of the Seas' ship
- Selected entertainment and standard (pre paid) gratuities
- Enjoy 27 meals including all meals while cruising
- English-speaking tour guides
- 1-way high speed train: Beijing to Suzhou (economy class)
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Most Transfers Included
*Mandatory Service Fee: A mandatory service fee is not included in the tour price, and is required for the services of the tour leader (when available) and driver throughout the tour. The mandatory service fee for the tour leader and driver is 50RMB (approx. $11NZD) per person/per day where tour or transfer services are provided, which will be collected whilst on tour (this will include day of arrival and departure, and covers both the tour leader and driver).